Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where and are integer values.
- XDY() divides the two numbers. First number is the dividend and second number is the divisor.
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- Division is the repeated subtraction and it is the opposite of Multiplication.
- The division of two natural numbers is the process of calculating the number of times one number is contained within one another.
- Arguments can be positive or negative.
- For more than two arguments, only first two values are considered for division. Rest values are ignored.
- If logical values, empty cells or text are entered directly as a part of argument, they are ignored.
- If arguments is an array or reference, numbers and logical values are considered. Empty cells and text are ignored.
- Logical values are evaluated as TRUE=1, FALSE=0.
- =XDY(300,5) = 60
- =XDY(-456,22) = -20.727272727272727
- =XDY(260,20,4) = 13
- =XDY(TRUE, 0.6) = 1.6666666666666667