Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where and are integer values.
- XSY() adds the two argument values and displays the result of summation.
- Sum is the operation of adding the sequence of numbers.
- Number arguments can be positive or negative.
- For more than two arguments, only first two values are added. Rest values are ignored.
- If logical values, empty cells or text are entered directly as a part of argument, they are ignored.
- If arguments is an array or reference, numbers and logical values are considered. Empty cells and text are ignored.
- Logical values are evaluated as TRUE=1, FALSE=0.
- =XSY(20,50) = 70
- =XSY(-456,-34) = -490
- =XSY(88,22,11) = 110
- =XSY(0.1,TRUE) = 1.1