Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 04:12, 23 May 2017 by Swapna (Created page with "<div style="font-size:30px">'''XMY(x,y)'''</div><br/> *where <math>x</math> and <math>y</math> are integer values. == Description == *XMY() subtracts the second argument ...")
- where and are integer values.
- XMY() subtracts the second argument value from the first one and displays the result of subtraction.
- Minus means "take away" or "Decrease by". Here, the second parameter is subtracted from first parameter.
- Arguments can be positive or negative.
- For more than two arguments, only first two values are considered for subtraction. Rest values are ignored.
- If logical values, empty cells or text are entered directly as a part of argument, they are ignored.
- If arguments is an array or reference, numbers and logical values are considered. Empty cells and text are ignored.
- Logical values are evaluated as TRUE=1, FALSE=0.
- =XMY(300,45) = 255
- =XMY(-456,-34) = -422
- =XMY(26,20,4) = 6
- =XMY(TRUE, 0.6) = 0.4