Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is a character to be displayed.
- This function displays the given character slightly below the line.
- A subscript or superscript is a character (number, letter or symbol) that is set slightly below or above the normal line of type. It is usually smaller than the rest of the text.
- Argument can be a letter, number, or any symbol.
- should be entered in double quotes("") for text and special characters. Numbers can be entered directly.
- Only first argument gets sub-scripted.
- SUBSCRIPT(2) = 2
- SUBSCRIPT("**") = **
- SUBSCRIPT(1..5) = 1,2,3,4,5