Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is a character to be displayed.
- This function displays the given character slightly above the line.
- A superscript is a character (number, letter or symbol) that is set slightly above the normal line of type. It is usually smaller than the rest of the text.
- Argument can be a letter, number, or any symbol.
- should be entered in double quotes("") for text and special characters. Numbers can be entered directly.
- Only first argument gets super-scripted.
- SUPERSCRIPT(2) = 2
- SUPERSCRIPT("ab") = ab
- SUPERSCRIPT(1..5) = 1,2,3,4,5
- SUPERSCRIPT(-9,-2) = -9