Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is any matrix.
- is any constant value.
- This function is dividing the scalar value with the given matrix.
- In , is any matrix.
- Suppose when we are dividing two matrices,the order of the matrices to be considered.
- But while dividing with a scalar order of matrix is not considered.
- Normally we could not do the matrix division directly.
- To divide a matrix by a scalar which is a single number,that simply divide each element in the matrix by this number.
- So all the entries in the given matrix are divide by the scalar value.