Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function shows the subtraction of the given numbers.
- In , and are any real numbers.
- Subtraction means taking one number away from another number.
- Here is called Minuend,which is the number that is to be subtracted from.
- is called Subtrahend ,which is the number that is to be subtracted.
- The getting result is called Difference which is the result of subtracting one number from another.
- In this function Number2 is subtracted from Number1.
- If there is third parameter then this function will not consider the third parameter.
- This function will consider first two parameters only.
- SUBTRACTBY(342,189) = 153
- SUBTRACTBY(-226,-901) = 675
- SUBTRACTBY(34.9,-78.23) = 113.13
- SUBTRACTBY(1/2,7/8) = -0.375