Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where and are any two real numbers.
- This function shows the division of two numbers.
- Division is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- Division is the repeated subtraction and it is the opposite of Multiplication.
- The division of two natural numbers is the process of calculating the number of times one number is contained within one another.
- In UNITDIVIDE(),first number is the dividend and second number is the divisor.
- Dividend is the number being divided.Divisor is a number that will divide the dividend exactly.
- For example,UNITDIVIDE(20,4),20 is the dividend and 4 is the divisor.
- UNITDIVIDE(48,6) = 8
- UNITDIVIDE(300,7) = 42.857142857142854
- UNITDIVIDE(-400,4) = -100
- UNITDIVIDE(-50,-5) = 10