Jump to navigation Jump to search
- where and are any two real numbers to be multiplied.
- This function shows the multiplication of two numbers.
- Multiplication is one of the four basic operations of arithmetic.
- Multiplication is adding equal parts or groups.
- Multiplication is the repeated addition and it is the opposite of Division.
- The two numbers can be real numbers, constants or logical values.
- For more than two numbers as arguments, only first two numbers are considered for multiplication.
- UNITMULTIPLY(40,4) = 160
- UNITMULTIPLY(33,2) = 66
- UNITMULTIPLY(-400,4) = -1600
- UNITMULTIPLY(-50,-5) = 250
- UNITMULTIPLY(true,false) = 0
- a=4; b=5; =UNITMULTIPLY(a,b) = 20
- UNITMULTIPLY(3,2,5) = 6