Jump to navigation Jump to search
- and are any real numbers.
- This function shows the Cross product of two numbers.
- Vector product is also called Cross product.
- The Vector product is defined in three dimensional space and it is denoted by axb.
- In VECTORPRODUCT (a,b), a and b are any two positive real numbers.
- We can calculate the Cross Product this way:
- = .
- is the magnitude (length) of vector a
- is the magnitude (length) of vector b
- is the angle between a and b
- is the unit vector at right angles to both a and b.
- VECTORPRODUCT([2,3,5],[8,6,4]) = -18 32 -12
- VECTORPRODUCT([4,10,3.2],[9,5.3,4]) = 23.04 12.8 -68.8
- VECTORPRODUCT([5.3,7.2,8],[-6,-4,7]) = 82.4 -85.1 22.000000000000004