Jump to navigation Jump to search
- is the value.
- is the mean.
- is the standard deviation.
- STANDARDIZE(),returns a normalized value.
- This function gives the normalized value of any distribution.
- Standardize is the normalized value for a distribution characterized by a given mean and standard deviation.
- In , is the value to be normalized , is the arithmetic mean of the distribution, and is the standard deviation of the distribution.
- The equation for the normalized value is:
, where is the arithmetic mean and is the standard deviation.
- This function will give the result as error when
1. Any one of the argument is non-numeric. 2. StandardDeviation<=0
- =STANDARDIZE(25,20,10.2) = 0.490196078431
- =STANDARDIZE(52.5,42,3.25) = 3.230769230769
- =STANDARDIZE(30,35,4.21) = -1.187648456057
- =STANDARDIZE(2,0,5.3) = 0.377358490566
- =STANDARDIZE(-2,1,6.17) = -0.48622366288